Chichime is a medium-sized island, larger than Isla del Diablo and is considered by most of people the less crowded island of San Blas in the area. Isla Chichime enjoys magnificent deserted beaches all around the island that will take you 20 minutes to walk around.
The snorkeling is fantastic with a beautiful lagoon, the hospitality, service and food are excellent. The proposed tour is also different than those offered by most of the other islands, and more focused on snorkeling. Take your equipment with you.
The cabins are more comfortable than on the other islands with a wooden floor and a hard tin roof with shared bathrooms. Please make sure to read our entire San Blas Islands fact sheet before you go there. Be flexible and enjoy!.
Private Cabins (wooden floor) – shared bathroom
$175.00 pp. (transport, one night, taxes, meals, tour included)
Extra night: $65.00 pp.
Departure Panama-City 5.30am
Departure Chichime 9am
Extra fee for afternoon departure from the island at 3pm (Most of the agencies only have the early morning check-out option – spend 6 hours more on the island!) : $30 pp. (lunch included). You may be ask to leave the cabins in the room if guests arriving the same day.
- Transportation from/to Panama-City (For more comfort, you can always ask for a private charter)
- Kuna Yala Taxes
- Boat transfer to/from the island
- Snorkeling and sightseeing boat tour (snorkeling in the reef canal, Isla Perro and its shipwreck, the white sand walking pool)
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- Water, Soda, Alcohol and snacks
- Snorkeling equipment is sometimes available. We strongly suggest you to bring your own equipment
You can book your transport and stay directly with the Kuna Indians family, check their website:
www.ogobnega.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
For on-line payment, you can book through airbnb